Sunday 20 December 2015

Home Made Ice Cream




 
Fruit Salad Ice Cream




Tesco Orchard project gave me an opportunity to try Tesco frozen fruit on discounted price. I love fruit because I have sweet tooth and health conscious lifestyle, but I did not used lots of frozen fruit before.

 


 I checked lots of recipes to find the perfect one for frozen fruit. And, Yes, I was successful! I have found the Berry Good Frozen Yogurt recipe in BBC Good Food Magazine. This project changed my ice cream eating habit. This ice cream, or frozen yogurt is delicious and healthy. Simple the perfect sweet treat what I can imagine.

 

 

 

Ingredients:

 

-350g frozen fruits (I tried Tesco Mixed Fruits and Tesco Fruit Salad)

 

 

-125g Greek yogurt

 


-2-3 table spoon of honey

 

 

 

Put all the ingredients in a food processor and whizz until totally smooth. So simple! Eat immediately or put in the freezer in plastic container.

 

Mixed Fruits Ice Cream

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment