Saturday 27 February 2016

Dunedin Tea - teas from all around the world in one place




Do you still remember your New Year’s Eve resolutions? Oh, yes, eat less sugar, sweets and maybe artificial sweeteners.
I was ok during the first two weeks, but the unignorable sugar craving attacked me later.
Drinking tea and coffee helps me to forget snacks. I love sweet tea and coffee, but on 1st January started to drink them without sugar and sweetener. I used to it, but it was no more a pleasure.
I was sure, I should find other solution!



Women’s magazines sometimes have really good advices. I have read, ground cinnamon naturally makes unsweetened coffee and tea tasting sweeter. Cinnamon is my favourite spice, so I took this advice. I can confirm it works – my tea and coffee is tastier with a pinch of ground cinnamon. Since then I use it regularly in my hot drinks.  That is fine, but one flavour is not enough for a whole life.




So I tried Dunedin Tea. It made a big difference in my eating and drinking habits – in my life.







I am in love with Dunedin Vanilla Cream Tea - A delicious synergy between excellent high grown tea, rich fresh vanilla, and a lovely cream character. This loose tea sachet contains Black tea, Calendula + Jasmine + Sunflower petals and Natural flavours.

It is a magic, what this little white flower can make in a tea cup.
Vanilla Cream Tea is designed for special occasions as well as being a dessert tea. Vanilla is reported to have ‘magical’ properties that calm nerves and lift the spirit as well as allegedly improving the romantic aspect of one’s life.





Light colour - intensive flavour

My second favourite is one extremely milky tea (as the name shows too), the delicious Dunedin Milk Oolong. A most unique character best described as premium oolong with sweet milk and light orchid notes peeking out from camellia depths. Mmmm….delicious.

This strange look makes very intensive flavour!
Milk Oolong is produced in both China and Taiwan. This is the latter and has been produced in the traditional fashion which imparts the milky characteristic through a dramatic change in the weather conditions. The liquid is bright and delicate with a distinct sweet and milky flavour.





Fred never had so sweet bath before!
Fruity teas are the best cheat drinks when you experience sugar craving. Dunedin Bora Bora Mango is a naturally caffeine free rooibos tea from South Africa. Its cup Characteristic claims, delicious fruit highlights transport one to tropical climes. Ingredients: Rooibos, Mango + Pineapple pieces, Blackberry leaves, Calendula petals and Natural flavours.

Sweet warm rooibos tea with a hint of mango




You can easily order from Dunedin's well made website. They sell high quality tea from all around the world. There are lots of photos and punctual descriptions about Dunedin Teas. You do not buy a pig in a poke. You can choose from different:


Just take a look!

If you are already there why not buy some distinctive teaware and accessories. Perfect as a gift too!


Cutest Tea Infuser Ever






No comments:

Post a Comment