Monday 31 October 2016

Low in Shampoo - High in Cream








L’Oreal has a very exciting test panel  - La Belle Famille, where you can try some of their latest launches before anyone else for free. I am a very happy member.
I am loyal to the brand. I use L’Oreal long time ago with a very big satisfaction and like to work together with the brand. When L’Oreal launched their Elvive Fibrology I was even invited to a casting for the TV advertisement.



This time I tested L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo Gentle Cleansing Cream. The key word here is the Low Shampoo. This product is very different from a shampoo but it is for cleaning fragile and dry hair without damaging it. It is a cleansing cream with no foam or lather and no sulphates.



Here is the new way how to wash your hair.

These steps are necessary to follow:
  1. Use 10-15 pumps, because there is no foam, this amount is just right. I personally use 15 pumps and distribute from scalp to tips.  First the very creamy consistency was quite strange but I used to it. Anyway it is easy to distribute.
  2. Leave-on for minimum 3 minutes. You can use it even instead of your conditioner so it saves you time.
  3. The most important thing is the rinsing! You must wash this shampoo very thoroughly because it has creamy consistency. If you feel your hair heavier after first use it is because you have not rinsed it properly. It can be even itchy when the shampoo remains on your scalp. Comb your hair through with your fingers everywhere.




I like the result. My hair looks healthier and it is nice, shiny and soft. It is even easier to manage as before.

I love the fragrance as well. L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo contains 6 flower extracts which means, it smells delicious. Even the smell persuades me to use this product. Lush!



You can use L’Oreal Low Shampoo instead of your regular shampoo and conditioner routine. I even tried it with my regular conditioner too and the result was still perfect.












No comments:

Post a Comment