Wednesday 22 February 2017

Matte is More










L’Oreal Paris La Belle Famille review panel treated me with two full size lipsticks, because they know I am crazy about lip sticks.



I have got two lipsticks from the Color Riche Matte Addiction range to try. Yeah these are so addictive!


I have light blue eyes so my first choice was colour 101 Candy Stiletto. I love to use pink make up because it harmonises with my naturally pale colours. I love Candy Stiletto it is bold and notable but only in good way. I am happy to use this colour with my everyday makeup. I love this lipstick because it is enriched with camelia oil and moisturises my dry lips. Color Riche Candy Stiletto is very comfortable to wear and it is long lasting. Pure soft pigments ensure intense and crack free colour. I love to use this lipstick even on my cheeks instead of blusher when I am in hurry. I use lighter colours during winter months and reds on my naturally tanned face.




Plum also harmonises with my blue eye. I used lots of deep purple and plum colours in my teenage years so I feel using Color Riche Matte Addiction Plum Tuxedo (463) a little bit nostalgic. I am very happy with my colour choice. Plum Tuxedo is mostly my party lipstick because it has perfect, bold and dark coverage. I mix it with a lip balm for lighter colour at daytime.


L’Oreal Color Riche Matte Addiction lipstick cases look so good and sophisticated I was in love with them at first sight.



How to create the perfect matte pout:

-Exfoliate your lips for a smooth finish before applying lip colour

-Apply a matching Color Riche lipliner to define your lip shape (on my shopping list)


-Apply Color Riche Matte Addiction all over the lips – for the best result use lip brush















No comments:

Post a Comment