Monday 13 March 2017

Nail Art





I was lucky enough to get two huge boxes of Elegant Touch Totally Bare nails for free through Elegant Touch Insiders review panel. I love bare nails because these help you to become more creative. I have tried Elegant Touch Totally Bare 006 before, here is my previous review.


Elegant Touch Totally Bare 003 has longer stiletto shape. I like to wear this shape at occasions, dates and parties. It is really comfortable to wear but gives this extra wow factor. I love to do nail art so I love bare nails. I use How to? YouTube videos but sometimes I fail. Luckily there are 48 artificial nails in 10 sizes in the pack, so I can start again and try to be more perfect. First I decorate the nails and glue on totally dry nails later. It saves me time and I cannot smudge my perfect nail polish.


Elegant Touch Totally Bare 005 is short oval. Perfect shape for everyday wear. Nobody will realise you have artificial nails. These look just a perfectly manicured natural feminine nails. It is better to use nail warmish on artificial nails, because it last longer and remains chip free. Bare nails are like blank canvas, you can do with them anything. Just be imaginative – you have 48 nails in 10 shapes to be creative with your nail tools and polishes.








No comments:

Post a Comment