Thursday 6 April 2017

Elnett Satin






Spring is here so I prefer to spend more time outside. The weather is quite windy nowadays but I do not like to have messy and frizzy hair. My solution is L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin hair mousse and hairspray. La Belle Famille product review panel helped me to find these reliable hair styling products and sent me L’Oreal Paris Elnett Glam Waves Mousse and Elnett Glam Waves Supreme Hold Hairspray to try.


I use these products together daily:
I start with Elnett Glam Waves Mousse on my towel dried hair before blow dry. The consistency is nice and creamy. Totally prevents from frizz and leaves my hair soft and easy to manageable. My hair is bouncy & wavy and soft to touch. I love the light perfumed fragrance and light consistency.


I use Elnett Glam Waves Supreme Hold Hairspray after hair styling. I just prevent my hair style from wind with the help of Elnett Satin. I love the light fragrance and ultra-fine consistency. This product does not leave my hair sticky or my scalp greasy. Elnett Glam Waves Supreme Hold Hairspray is really light but holds strongly. It even protects my hair with Amla Oil extracts. This new formula helps me to have good hair day every day. I love my shiny and healthy waves.










1 comment:

  1. Really a very fine way to express and looking a very pleasant article with full of healthy information. I am definitely going to tell in my class about this platform and the information shared here. Very well written.
    ที่จัดระเบียบกระเป่า speedy 30

    ReplyDelete