Sunday 21 May 2017

Revitalift Laser Renew








Summer is approaching so we can enjoy sunshine again but we should shield skin from sun damage. With ageing our skin gets sun damage and pigmentation easier. Prevention gets more and more important so I started to use L’Oreal revitalift-laser-renew-spf20 with UVA/UVB protection. La Belle Famille product test & review panel sent me one pot of this fantastic anti-ageing day cream to try. I was shocked because the result was visible immediately. My skin became firmer and visibly younger after first application. I have fine lines and dull skin and I am in targeted age – after 30 years old. Revitalift-laser-renew-spf20 is suitable from 30 years old until 60.


Revitalift-laser-renew-spf20 day cream absorbs very quickly and has very lightweight consistency. It does not make my skin oily or shiny just softer. My skin tone more lively and brighter. This product does not just refirms my skin but even refines with gentle exfoliator formula. I advise you to massage revitalift-laser-renew-spf20 into the skin in circular motions to increase the effectiveness. The result is amazing.













No comments:

Post a Comment