Saturday 20 May 2017

Summer Nails









When the summer is approaching I start to wear more colourful clothes, accessories and nails. Elegant Touch Insiders panels let me try two of their fantastic colourful nail creations: Express Pink Foil and Express Neon Roses.


My first choice was the Express Neon Roses creation. I love these neon pink, yellow, orange and blue roses on white base. These are colourful but fine as well. I am so happy to wear these beautiful nails. Second best thing is that these are express preglued artificial nails. First I prepare my own natural nails with Prep Wipe then I peel the foil and press preglued artificial nails. My manicure takes approximately 3 minutes and the result is professional.




Express Pink Foil is an abstract art nail creation. There are two different pink shades, black, silver and light purple patches. Excellent colour mixing. It goes well with any pink clothes but I am happy to wear it with other colours as well because it is not ostentatious. I am so happy with my three minute nails. These preglued nails are so easy and quick to use. These are long lasting as well. The pack contains everything what I need: 24 preglued nails in 10 different sizes, nail file, prep wipe and instruction leaflet. No stress; no mess just professional result.










No comments:

Post a Comment