Tuesday 26 September 2017

Brush Up







I have written in my previous post about L’Oreal’s fantastic foundation brush the green True Match Minerals Brush. I loved this brush so much, I tried more L’Oreal make up brushes. This time from Infaillible range. Of course L’Oreal Paris La Belle Famille Program helped me to choose the best one.


I have tried L’Oreal Infallible Blush Brush to perfect my contouring skills. I love to finish my make-up with highlighter and some red colours on my cheeks. I feel my make-up is unfinished; grey and lifeless without.
I love my new Infaillible Blusher Brush because it looks professional and my make-up finish looks more professional too. It is really easy and quick to use.
The science behind these high quality Infaillible brushes, that these have ultra-soft and handmade synthetic fibres.

There are six brushes in Infaillible range:
-The Blusher Brush









No comments:

Post a Comment