Saturday 7 October 2017

FlexiQule - Surprise Yourself







I am a member of The Insiders Word of mouth Network. I like to take part in their campaigns to test and give my opinion about products. I often try new products which I would not have tried otherwise. Flexiqule herbal food supplement is typically one of those products. I will be honest, the neon blue colour of these pills does not attract me. I love blue colour but not in my mouth. Because in this colour Flexiqule looks quite artificial but after reading the ingredients list, it reveals, this little blue pill is one of the most natural supplements on the market.


All-natural botanic active ingredients are:

-Boswellia Serrata – it is a quite new extract for me, but has been traditionally used in Ayurveda medicine as an anti-arthritic agent. Boswellia helps to maintain healthy joint function, mobility and flexibility.

-Ginger – I do not need to speak a lot about this fantastic ingredient. I love to use ginger as often as possible. It is one of the most beneficial spices. Ginger helps to manage inflammatory response and even has anti-histaminic properties. Extra info for boys: ginger even keeps your prostate healthy.



Alchemlife uses unique PhytoAdvance technology allowing for faster absorption and enhanced bioavailability. This is the background why FlexiQule acts so quickly and joint pain disappears after 1-2 weeks using. Dosage is 2 capsules per day. Boys, do not worry, these soft gel capsules are really easy to swallow.

Alchemlife is a reliable international company with 75 years heritage. They are global leaders in high-quality herbal extracts. It is absolutely safe to consume their food supplements even if those are neon blue. Very eye catching anyway.



Here comes my story, why I have to take food supplements:

First of all, my opinion is, as our everyday food becomes more and more artificial, everybody has to take herbal food supplements, simply because our body needs those. Natural food supplements keep you healthy, and even help to maintain the right body weight. If your body and brain gets all the essential macro and micro nutrients, will not force you to snack. Yes, it is as easy, as it sounds.
I started my healthy lifestyle journey around 6 years ago. I had eating disorders. I usually starved myself to keep myself slim. I was really unhappy and quite depressed. The change came when I bought my first gym membership. I really surprised myself, as I was not sporty before, but I loved to spend my time on weight machines. I find out, body building is the right sport for me. I love to do squats but my knees do not. So I always take food supplements to prevent and cure joint pain and stiffness.
There were lots of changes in my life since then. I even cancelled my gym membership and have my own home gym to be able to do more focused exercise sessions. I also do more cardio to keep my muscle metabolism high. I run 9 km two-three times a week and commute to work by bike. I have quite an active lifestyle so herbal food supplements are essential for me. I must to prevent or cure any pain and discomfort, because there is always another day, and I should be even better and better. FlexiQule helps me to reach my goals.












No comments:

Post a Comment