Saturday 11 November 2017

Discover Your Dark Side












I discovered my dark side thanks to my latest The Insiders campaign. I have got two beautiful bottles of red wine. Apothic Red bottles have wonderful design. I am proud to have so beautiful bottles on my dinner table. I am sure I will give Apothic as a gift too.



Apothic is inspired by “Apotheca” a mysterious place where wine was blended and stored in 13th century Europe. Apothic Red is a Californian wine, but the "Father of Modern Winemaking in California" was a Hungarian nobleman, Agoston Haraszthy.
I am true red wine lover and Apothic Red has become my favourite wine because its key characteristic. Has a deep, complex, expertly layered flavour. Crafts the finest red blends. Rich Zinfandel, smooth Merlot, flavourful Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon creates layers of dark red fruit complemented by hints of vanilla and mocha. Apothic Red is a very nice fruity wine.



I love to drink Apothic Red after a perfect steak at weekends. But it even goes well with savoury snacks after a long and stressful weekday. Apothic is a real enjoyment.












No comments:

Post a Comment