Sunday 3 December 2017

Ageless Skin










I was invited to take part in new Super Savvy Me project, called Olay Total Effects 7in1. In this fantastic project I tested Olay Total Effects 7n1 Anti-Ageing Day Cream. It is very important to prevent ageing of your skin and start to use anti-ageing skincare products after 25 years old. Remember, prevention is always more effective than cure. If you struggle to find time for more complicate beauty regime, Olay Total Effects are the best anti-ageing skincare for you. Just cleanse your face and massage a small layer of Olay Total Effects Day Cream into your skin. Focus on the three key points: the eye contour area, the jaw-line and the neck. Olay Total Effects moisturises and hydrates your skin perfectly without greasy feeling. It is perfect to apply under my foundation and powder. It keeps my face young and healthy looking during the whole day.


I love Olay products since I first tried those. I have to use high quality skin care on my dry skin to prevent ageing. Unfortunately dry skin ages earlier compared to other skin types. Luckily I love my skin care regime and I never miss a day. I am sure, I would look different without my daily beauty habits and favourite skin care products, like Olay Total Effects. I have even my future beauty plans: I will never ever go out without UVA/UVB protection. Luckily, Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Day Cream contains SPF15. Have you known, Olay was the first mass-market skincare brand to offer anti-oxidants and UVA/UVB protection?


Olay Total Effects range is unique because contains VitaNiacin. This formula contains Vitamin B3, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. We can find even green tea extracts to protect skin cells against free radical damage.


The whole Olay Total Effects range:
-OlayTotal Effects 7in1 Anti-Ageing Instant Smoothing Serum – smart approach to younger and healthier looking skin that feels as smooth as silk.
-Olay Total Effects Night Firming Moisturiser – multiple age-defying solution for younger looking skin.
-Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream – The skin around eyes is more delicate than on face. Always apply eye cream around your eyes instead of face cream to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. (This eye cream is already on my shopping list.)


What 7in1 means?
One Olay Total Effects product can fight all the seven signs of ageing:
1. Smoothes
2. Evens Tone
3. Brightens
4. Refines the Look of Pores
5. Reduces Age Spots and Wrinkle’s Appearance
6. Restore Firmness
7. Moisturises

Of course, there are even more tips and tricks to slow down ageing besides Olay Total Effects. I am sure, you already know some among them. Consume less refined sugar, but eat plenty of fruit. Consume less salt. Start your days with hot water instead of coffee. And exercise! I realised, my skin cleanses itself during a good, sweaty run. Be careful do not clog your pores with make-up during exercise just apply Olay Total Effects Day Cream before.



















No comments:

Post a Comment