Monday 25 December 2017

Quick Skin Fixes









L’Oreal test panel, La Belle Famille sent me some essential make-up products to try just in right time. Around Christmas I often struggle to find enough time to make a perfect make-up and also remove it properly after a long and stressful day. L’Oreal Infallible range is the best solution for busy and tired ladies. It helps to hide tiredness, it is long lasting and easy to remove with cleansing milk and toner. My favourite cleansers are Fine Flowers by L’Oreal.


I love to use primers, those clever products play extremely important part in my daily make-up routine. If I do not have time to use foundation I just put on some Anti Fatigue Infallible Primer. It contains apricot pigments to hide dullness and fatigue. The colour of my face livens up and I look like somebody, who got 9 hours good night’s sleep. Anti Fatigue Infallible Primer has a light colour so I do not need to use any extra foundation, but of course, I can, if I want.


Mattify is L’Oreal’s best Infallible Primer to wear underneath my foundation. It looks like a light cream and I have to use it in very thin layer with my fingertips. It absorbs excess oil and hides enlarged pores. Brilliant product. With Mattifying Infallible Primer my foundation holds longer and do not become shiny.


There are 3 more finishes in L’Oreal Infallible Primer range:
-Luminizing with-ultra fine pearl pigments to enhance the complexion
-AntiRedness with green micro pigments to neutralise red tones
-Pore Refining to hide skin imperfections





L’Oreal Infallible Blush Stick always helps me to look better and full of energy, even after a long night. I use Nude in a Rose, and this colour looks so natural on me. I use it every day, because it is just a second to put on and holds perfectly during the whole day. This creamy, super-blendable formula is extremely easy and mess free to use. I swear, Infallible Blush and Strobe Sticks are L’Oreal’s best make-up products. I am so glad, I gave it a try.





L’Oreal Infallible Shaping Stick Foundation is super versatile. I can use this ultra-creamy, no compromise formula as a foundation, a concealer or to highlight and contour. There are 12 colour to choose from and make perfect YouTube make-up star videos.


I always have my rose beige stick in my handbag for quick makeup fixes. I think, the best attribution of Infallible Shaping Sticks is that these help me to achieve shine-free look, without using any extra layer of powder. I love quick make-up solutions especially when I am short in time.




















No comments:

Post a Comment