Wednesday 21 March 2018

Healthy Hair in 30 Minutes








before and after
Colour-Freedom sent me a fantastic hair care product, Knight and Wilson PurePlex Revolutionary Hair Repair System to try out. It arrived in perfect time, right when I needed it.


My hair is long but used to be longer. I have to dye it because I have lots of greys. I would like to grow my hair but with time it gets more and more dry, frizzy and damaged. So I always decided to cut the ends. One week ago I started to hesitate again to chop my hair off or not. My last chance was PurePlex Revolutionary Hair Repair System. And yes, my hair won – I will not cut it off. I can comb my wet hair easily and it looks very healthy and shiny after drying. PurePlex really helps. One treatment is enough for fantastic result. Anyway the pack contains more doses, because the sachets and bottles are quite big. Believe me, it worth it.


PurePlex Revolutionary Hair Repair System consist of four very easy steps:

-1. Clarifying Shampoo – this shampoo cleans extremely good, has transparent consistency and very light fragrance. Do not worry if your hair feels dryer after shampooing it is part of the treatment.

-2. Bond Protecting Treatment – it has water-like consistency and hardly any fragrance. Sprinkle it over towel dried hair, massage for 5 minutes and rinse completely.

-3. Bond Reconstructing Treatment – This is my favourite part. This treatment is like a hair mask with very nice peach fragrance. You have to leave it on for 15 minutes. (I always do manicure whilst waiting.)

-4. Conditioner – contains lots of water to hydrate the ends and the fragrance harmonises perfectly with the Bond Reconstructing Treatment. Leave it on only for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.

Always read and follow the easy to read instruction leaflet.









No comments:

Post a Comment