Saturday 24 March 2018

L'Oreal Men Expert









Guest Post:
“I am a loyal member of L’Oreal Men Expert Test Drive panel because I simply love L’Oreal products. I am always happy to try out and evaluate new L’Oreal Men products. Two weeks ago I have got two L’Oreal Men Expert anti-perspirant deodorant sprays to try out. My choice went to Shirt Protect and Thermic Resist. There are also five more sprays in the range: Fresh Extreme; Cool Power; Carbon Protect; Sensitive Control and Invincible Sport.


L’Oreal Shirt Protect antiperspirant deodorant spray was my first choice, because I usually wear blacks and of course I hate when I have big white marks on my sport wests. Luckily Shirt Protect spray protects my clothes indeed. Consequently I do not have to throw out my favourite wests because deodorants had damaged them. L’Oreal Shirt Protect antiperspirant deodorant is also powerful and keeps the bad odours perfectly away. Has very refreshing, youthful fragrance. I have nothing against L’Oreal Shirt Protect anti-perspirant deodorant spray.


In my opinion red L’Oreal Men Expert products have the more masculine fragrance. I use red L’Oreal shower gel and red L’Oreal roll-on, following I was excited to try out the red coloured L’Oreal Men Thermic Resist anti-perspirant deodorant spray. I was not disappointed, the fragrance is delicious – masculine perfume like. I am happy to use this spray on any occasion. This anti-perspirant deodorant spray is heat resistant, in that way does not let me down even in hottest situations, like extreme temperature and physical exercise. Thermic Resist is the best summer holiday antiperspirant deodorant. I always carry it with me in my backpack.”
Thanks, Thomas
















No comments:

Post a Comment