Sunday 1 April 2018

Quick Beauty Fixes










La Belle Famille, L’Oreal’s beauty panel sent me some makeup bag essentials to try. I can confirm these products are a must-have for every women.

The first product is something new, called Lip Spa. It is a sweet, sugary Lip Scrub in stick format. Like a handy lip balm. It smells delicious and tastes sweet. I have chosen the green Melon Breeze one, because it is my favourite summer fruit. Anyway there are even pink Berry Blast and yellow Peach Twist in the range. Lip Scrub can help a lot, when I suffer from flaky lips. Air conditioner and even whitening toothpastes make my lips to peel. I cannot apply lipstick perfectly on my flaky lips so I always exfoliate with Lip Spa first to get beautiful healthy and kissable lips. I use L’Oreal Exfoliating Sugar Scrub to get rid of excess skin and afterward I apply some lip balm to moisturise and smoothen my lips. After this quick procedure my lipstick holds longer and looks professional.


The second product is something timeless, called La Petite Palette. Mini Eyeshadow Palette with five shades in totally perfect harmony. It is very easy to use for everyone. There is even an easy to follow guide on the backside of the handy box. You do not need to be a makeup artist or a regular, experienced makeup wearer to spice up your style with beautiful and sexy eye makeup for a date night or a party. Just grab your brushes and be creative. I have chosen the Fetishist Eyeshadow Palette, because I adore black colour, but there are five more L’Oreal Mini Palettes to choose from: Maximalist, Nudist, Optimist, Stylist, Feminist. Yay, I also love these names so much.










No comments:

Post a Comment